The Bridging the Gap Foundation Mission Statement
- We aim to help bridge the gap between the health and education opportunities and outcomes for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, through the funding of essential and continued research
- We aim to identify, through evidence-based research, key projects which will address the existing inequalities between the health and education of Indigenous Australians
- We seek to build Indigenous capacity in our key areas of focus
- We will work closely with Indigenous communities and will continue to collaborate with and consult to individuals and groups living in these communities
- We aim to raise public awareness about the need to bridge the gap between the health and education opportunities and outcomes for Indigenous Australians
- We aim to partner with other educational and health institutions, researchers, like-minded organisations and government departments in order to increase our impact and promote sustainable and collaborative practice
Read CDU’s mission statement.